Monday, January 11, 2010

Get Out of Jail Free Card

My first day of not learning a song - I had a really busy day, and I made a couple very, very difficult, draining decisions about how I'll be spending my time in the near and less-near future (more on this later, most likely). Now it's past midnight, and I have a dreadful head cold and feel like someone's shoved a cactus down my throat. So I'm going to use one of my get-out-of-jail-free cards - ie a song I already know quite well, which I will work on a bit tomorrow in addition to another song.

Cuz, people, sometimes a girl just gotsta get some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better Katarina. Looking forward to hearing about your revised future plans.

    Dustino

    ps. How many get out of jail free cards do you get?

    ReplyDelete